Sunday, August 2, 2020

Our Class Stories

My Weekend in Rotorua  by Ruby Daly


My nose is itching and cheeks are turning red. Eww!

This place smells disgusting I said, where are we?

We’re at Rotorua granny said. More like Rotten Rua I replied.

The smell is indescribable, well actually I can describe it

smells like egg sandwiches… made three weeks ago.

Come on Ruby lets go explore the place said, Kaya.

Kaya is my half cousin she came along with us on the trip.

My body tingled with excitement as I walked into the room.

Wow! I said what a  big tv and a very small kitchen.

Granny where is our bedroom I asked, Just down that hall Granny replied. ‘Wow’, this room is as clean as a first-class hotel I said. I’m having the double bed said Kaya, Well I’m having the big single bed I said realising that the double bed is much bigger. Let’s go shopping said, granny.

We went to the shops I brought some stationary. We got a pencil holder, a visual diary, two erasers, and a pen with a bunny on top. The next day we went to the hot pools.



                 Volcanoes


Firstly, a volcano is a huge mountain with a crater.

Inside the volcano, molten lava is bubbling and ready

to shoot out of a blink of an eye. Next, the volcano

can build pressure on the inside caused by six gases.

Then the volcano explodes. BOOM! it explodes.

Finally when the lava comes sliding down it starts

to cool turning in to rock. 


By Vienna-Lee



Rudransh

            Spider-sock


“Which  pack  should  I  choose ?” I  thought.

Eventually,  I  need to choose one.

“Mum,  I  want  the  pack that  contains

3 pairs of spider man socks!” I  shout.

I glanced at mum who was now inspecting

some sports socks, last time I saw her she

was feasting her eyes on my choices.

It’s weird how time passes as fast as lightning

when you’re under pressure. 





No comments:

Post a Comment